Yeah, those two loveable brutes would have liked to help me with my supper, but I defended my right to a square meal valiantly! :o) Probably the sneaking little bits of food to them didn't help out the situation, but they gave me the "bambi eyes" and I was helpless to resist.
4 comments:
That's a great picture of you Jack with the two dogs. :)
It really captures the moment.
-David
Wow! Haven't seen the Cooper's for a while!
Although they did come to our church a while ago for a meeting.
Looks like a great time...
oh yeah, great pic with the dogs! How long did it take for them to grab that plate of yours Jack? :)
Stepheny
btw, the Cooper's used to go to our church. (Bethel Baptist in Valpo)
Yeah, those two loveable brutes would have liked to help me with my supper, but I defended my right to a square meal valiantly! :o) Probably the sneaking little bits of food to them didn't help out the situation, but they gave me the "bambi eyes" and I was helpless to resist.
Looks like an intense game of catch-phrase, Eli! You guys are great at that. Impressive card towers.
-Ben
Post a Comment