Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fall Fun Night!


Thanks to our great brother-in-law Brent Gellos, we now have a functional volleyball court in the barn hayloft.


Adrianna waits for her team's turn to play volleyball...


Cindy gets ready to serve the ball...


Lexi and Emmy...



Girls table!


Matt has the "animated picture smile" down pat! :o)


Reid and half of Rick...


Caleb warms up by the bonfire...



Matt & Rick...


Eli tells Reid how awesome this serve is going to be! :o)


Emmy, David and Matt...

Caleb and Eli battle it out in this volleyball duel.

Thanks for coming everyone, we had a great time and we hope you did as well.

15 comments:

Matthew Arnold said...

Great post. Thanks for having us over. It was a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

Thanks soooo much for having us over. We had soooo much fun!!! I really like the picture of all us girls around the table:) Cindy Garcia

Anonymous said...

Btw it was sooo much fun having you guys come to volleyball !!!!!! Cindy Garcia

Jack said...

Thanks for commenting guys...Matt wins the contest this time for commenting first, but Cindy gets the prize for using the most "oooos" in her sentences. ;o)

Alexandra said...

I win the contest for being the latest commenter:)We had tons of fun! Thank you for inviting us!

Eli Delos said...

hahaha no you don't

Eli

Thackers said...

Sorry ELi No you don't:)

Eli Delos said...

hmmphhh!!! :)


yes I did

Eli

Elaine/Mrs. McD. said...

Thanks for the cider and the apples, Garcias and Thackers -- they were delicious!
And, Arnold's thank you for the choc. chip cheesecake - wow.

Eli Delos said...

:D :) :-) :B ;O

Eli

Anonymous said...

What prize do I get ??? JK :) I love writing with "oooo's" :) haha Eli this is the last comment :):):) ~Cindy

Eli Delos said...

heeheehee
you think I give up that easy


Eli

Wesco said...

We'll have to come and try that out sometime!

Thackers said...

Sorry Eli,
We win AGAIN!!!!!!LOL

Anonymous said...

hey guys, thnks 4 having us over! it was a lot of fun!
Caleb Rardin and Fam

Psalm 127:3-5