Rick's final day with us...
It has been such a blessing to have Rick home with us over the holidays and into January. We will always cherish the memories of our family being together.
Please keep Rick in your prayers as he will be finishing up his college life next fall and will be seeking the Lord's will for the next step in his life.
Here are a few pics of what we did this morning as a fun goodbye for our oldest bro!

Rick, contemplating the game...



One impressive group of intimidating pool sharks...
okay, not really...
hey! stop laughing!




"The Break"


3 comments:
Nice pictures Jack! I'll be back to College on the 20th but it's certainly alot different since I'm commuting and Rick is heading off to Florida...
Hey Rick, it was great getting together with you over your break! I wish we could have talked more. I will be praying for you on Feb. 10th! May God bless and prosper you in the coming year!
Have another post ready yet???
What have y'all been up to?
Kaity
Post a Comment