My new world: "Juggling"Some of my newest equipment.....
wish I could do that
Wow that is incredible Jack!! Did you get my e-mail about it?
Anonymous,You can do that with practice.Anybody can juggle!! It just takes patience and perseverance.JM
Is "Anonymous" a Wesco? :-)If you are,...I am guessing that it is either Joel or Lawrence.
Hey Jack,I hear you are hosting a scrapbooking party tonight! Why did you not invite me? BTW, I thought only girls did scrapbooking.Timothy
Hey Timothy,It wasn't ME that was hosting a scrapbook party. Wasn't it YOUR idea to have the party, and Brian decided to host it for you?And as far as it being only a girl thing...there IS an exception... ...guys who wear pink ties :-)JM
Hmm... Methinks he doth protest too much... You should make a post about your new scrap booking hobby! Hey, leave my pink tie out of this! It hurts my greatly sensitive feelings when people criticize the way I dress.
Not bad Jack, who/what got you into juggling?
Drew,I just decided to try it out after seeing John Ferry start, and from there I have moved forward little bits at a time.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
wish I could do that
Wow that is incredible Jack!! Did you get my e-mail about it?
Anonymous,
You can do that with practice.
Anybody can juggle!! It just takes patience and perseverance.
JM
Is "Anonymous" a Wesco? :-)
If you are,...I am guessing that it is either Joel or Lawrence.
Hey Jack,
I hear you are hosting a scrapbooking party tonight! Why did you not invite me? BTW, I thought only girls did scrapbooking.
Timothy
Hey Timothy,
It wasn't ME that was hosting a scrapbook party.
Wasn't it YOUR idea to have the party, and Brian decided to host it for you?
And as far as it being only a girl thing...there IS an exception...
...guys who wear pink ties :-)
JM
Hmm... Methinks he doth protest too much...
You should make a post about your new scrap booking hobby!
Hey, leave my pink tie out of this! It hurts my greatly sensitive feelings when people criticize the way I dress.
Not bad Jack, who/what got you into juggling?
Drew,
I just decided to try it out after seeing John Ferry start, and from there I have moved forward little bits at a time.
Post a Comment