Saturday, April 01, 2006

My Best Friend - Otherwise known as "Rick"



Rick and I have always been very close friends, especially when we were younger and the only other option than playing with each other,... was to play with our sisters! Don't get me wrong, I loved to pal around with my sisters too, but girls just can't seem to do some of the things that are so important to younger boys like wrestling, football, building a fort...etc.

Rick and I stayed great friends as we got older though, and many times I have thought to myself what neat times I've had with Rick working, playing a game, or just bumming!


Here is a picture of Rick at the beautiful beach in Florida near PCC where he is going to college.

So far, he has traveled more than any of us other kids. First he went down to Mexico on a missions trip a little while ago,... now he is on the sunny beaches of Florida,... and this summer he will be traveling with a men's quartet from PCC up the east coast all the way to the Prince Edward Islands! Talk about site seeing! I am just waiting for the time when Rick calls and says that he will be taking a trip to China, Europe or some other distant land! (jk)

Rick is very friendly and outgoing though, and I think all of us kids (besides Connor) have a special bond with Rick from the things we did together with him.

0 comments:

Psalm 127:3-5