An introduction to our family: 
Mom and Dad,.......the greatest parents in the world (at least in my point of view :-)
Dad and Mom met at Hyles Anderson College, got married and have since been busy keeping us children headed in the right direction. I appreciate their devotion to us and I am glad that they have kept our main focus on the one important thing in life,...... living in the will of the Lord.
The Gang:
Back Row(left to right): Emily, Kaitlyn, Myself, Rick holding Connor, Elizabeth
Middle Row: Anna, Eli, Molly, Luke
Front Row: Mindy, A.J.
It truly has been a blessing to grow up with the brothers and sisters that I have, and I wouldn't trade them for the world. Sure, we've had our spats and arguments, but we have had a very wholesome, loving atmosphere at our house as we are growing up. JM.
3 comments:
"have since been busy keeping us children headed in the right direction.
They have had to work extra hard on you Jack, haven't they? You probably need a re-alignment about every day!
Me need re-alingment? I'm perfect! Remember? :-)
I was going to have one of my side toolbar links be to your blogging page, but I'm not so sure now! (jk!)
What a small world this is. I am so happy to see you blog about your parents and the wonderful influence they are to you.
I had your Dad as my Math teacher in California and I email your Mom for advise and encouragement on a regular basis.
Pam Gill
Post a Comment